Jun 6, 2010

today's story +pictures

today was a really weird day. First i spook to Mariah and she said like yeah it's gonna rain so i'm not going. Then Ottilie and i did go because we had to make pictures for geography. Then after that we made sum pic's of ourself and i think Ottilie is so lovely on those:
-thisismeiknow-
but then the bad things:
my mobilephone just died yesterday! real weird didn't do anything with it! but i think because of the change with hot and cold... that was the reason my old phone died...
and then today i lost my wallet! real sad because everything was in it and it was such a nice wallet (50cents at the queensday market). My mom was mad at the beginning but she was shocked, thuesday i'm going to the office for lost objects to ask if they found it... i hope so! My pin is already blocked.

No comments: