Jun 5, 2010

evelien and mireille part 6

I'm so busy with school! I've to do so many things in just 1 week and then test-week, where i have so much to learn for! I hope i will pass and shit because i just don't want to do the same class again :s. Unfortunately the funniest people of my class won't pass. Then next year we will have 3 boys where 1 of them is kind and the other two are nerds. Maybe we get boys from the other class but i don't like these boys either. I will be so boring!
O and besides one boy want to go to our class because of my friend. He's her stalker, it's so sad! he began talking to me and shit and then the second conversation he was already talking about his feelings and his parents who are divorced, it's so hard for him. But he was at the meeting for Paris, and only 5vwo will go there and he was in 5 havo and was leaving school. AAAAAAAAAAAA i don't want him in my class.

Today playing hockey, 2 matches! to much with this weather, and we don't have more then 12 people so i won't have rest much...Now it's already 23 in shadow!

Tomorrow I will go to the Rijn with my friends Mariah and Ottilie (the stalked friend haha). We have to make an PO (practical assignment) about the Rijn and we have to make pictures. I work together with Juul (the kind guy who will be in my class next year). He isn't going to the Rijn to make pictures so he said he will do 3 questions and i do 2 but he gave me the 2 smallest/ most easy ones, so kind.

I think I chatted enough now so
Have a nice day!

No comments: