May 20, 2010

today's story

This is what i bought today. I really love the vest and shirt! the bikini is in black.
Today i didn't do so much special or something. I had a 5.5 (it's a c or something) for my philosophy article i wrote !! i was so glad because i found it so hard! it's only a note for now i can still work at it. My  note can only get higher! and i just earned 10 euros from my mom, she said if you're going to ask help how to make it better you get 10 euros, easily earned :D. O and i'm not going by plane to england in the vacation because if that ash is there again i cant go. Now we're getting a train to england, it's really much cheaper to! :O, it's 99 euros for 1 person to go there and going back! and flying was 330 euros. But flying is more fun.
AND omaygod i saw the fashion for aids is at h&m and the pants i want for SUCH A LONG TIME, is already sold out. and the jacket to so FACK THAT!! i'm crying haha joke.

No comments: