May 11, 2010

today's story

Hmm today I don't have so many things to tell but it was't a special day so. O Roel came by for dinner because our parents went out so that was nice.
Tuesday I'm going to Haarlem! to Eva and Anne my friendies hihi. Only till Friday evening because then i have something stupid for school. We're celebrating eva's birthday long long ago, but anne and I couldn't make it to her party because of the snow, so sad. But then now, party hardie.
O +i brused (i think) my toe joints or something. Last two months i have hurd myself 3 times! don't hope it's going to be a custom(or habit, don't know what's better here..)

today in the news: child clothes are getting to sexual, they're talking about that the skirts/dresses are to short and the shoes have heels, o and there are thongs for 9 year old girls! -that gets to crazy i think-

i just love this: (though it is to short according to them)

1 comment:

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

tell her happy b-day...come check out my blog and please follow me and i will follow 100% back