Apr 27, 2010

today's story

I'm sick again like yesterday. Yesterday was a day at home to have a little rest. That evening i went to hockey and there i hurt myself. First i overstretched my knee if you know what i mean. Then i fell because the ball was to far to reach haha. My knee is so red and blue right now so my mom said that i didn't had to go to school, i can barely walk!
Today I am planning our trip to Paris. I want to go to arc de triopmphe, montmartre/sacre couer, notre dame, louvre, champs-élysées, musée d'orsay, centre pompidou, moulin rouge, les halles and la tour eiffel (at night). We have 4 days to do that will succeed i hope. I'm making a travelling guide right now because i can't make a planning. My mom is gone now and i don't know what hotel we're staying.
AA it's going to be so nice!
Tuesday I'm going to my friend at Heerhugowaard and then Friday we're going to Amsterdam celebrating queens-day. Then saturday i have to babysit and sunday i'm packing my bag. I love this and next week!

No comments: