Apr 18, 2010

today's story

picture of the week:
Today the weather is so beautiful! I have to learn so much for next week, but i'm happy that i can learn in the garden! Now i'm on the computer for ckv (arts) but i don't want to do that, it's so boring!
I think it's so funny that the volcano in Iceland is working and now that we can't fly because of that. That's pretty good for the environment and the experts can do all kind of research they couldn't do before. All the hotel's are getting profits out of it but cost Schiphol millions of euro's. The volcano could be working for 8 months! I wish Schiphol luck! hahaha. Luckily I don't have to fly, even though we couldn't fly in may, I'm happy I'm going by train to Paris and not by plane to Crete (our first plans). BTW I'm so excited for Paris!
have a nice sunday!

Quote of the week:
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. 

No comments: