Mar 27, 2010

today's story

AA i had soo much hockey today. First i had to "lead a game" i dont know in English. That was really nice because they where so cute. Then i went home for an hour and came back to the club for an other game i had to lead. That was my old team haha so i expected it to be fun but the other team where so annoying. They where calling names all the time or had comments on me or renske (the other girl) so we set them on the side of the field . Then they played 1-1. I went home again to pick up my stuff and played my own game, WON WITH 1-0 against the first! so that is pretty good. i made the goal hahaha. now my foot hurt... i hate my injury! tomorrow i have a match again, i have to be there at 9.00 am... and it is summertime this night!! so actually it is 8 o clock. I'm now going to sleep otherwise i am really dead tomorrow.
sweet dreams

No comments:

blogologie