Mar 11, 2010

today's story

wauw It's been a crazy day!! Yesterday at hockey i got a ball  at my feet and the periosteum (botvlies) is torn or something an now i can hardly walk. today i went to school, first we had 3 hours lessons and then we had to bike to veenendaal and we didn't know the way but we were there in like half an hour. We have followed some information sessions or something. And now i am doubting between graphic design and photography for study but i think i am still in for the photography. But then i was biking home from that and when my bicycle chain got of my bike and i had to wait for 30 minutes before i could be picked up:s and otherwise i had to walk for like 50 minutes... but now i hope my bike is going to be made soon!
and that was my story of the day...

No comments:

blogologie